Why Transmit Vault
With millions of data breaches occuring daily, your information needs top level security and this is why Transmit Vault was created. Transmit Vault, offers a new option for sending large, encrypted files in the most secure way possible. Requiring no server and offering both immediate shredding options and a comprehensive audit trail, this data transmission product brings to market a new option for both businesses and individual users who wish to transmit data with zero risk of hacking or theft.
Users log in to the secure site Transmit Vault site, select the desired files and their destination, and securely transfer sensitive information immediately and with confidence. There is no constraints on file size or type. Clients and users create their own secure login.
This system eliminates concerns about who has access or permissions to shared files on a shared drive or cloud storage. The Transmit Vault system will assign a client ID, project number, and digital receipt with each transfer.
While privacy and compliance (it has been built with certified approval from HIPAA, SOX, SOC2, Type 2, AES 256 and GDPR) are at the heart of the system, usability was strongly considered in the program design. A streamlined dashboard offers users a one-stop destination for viewing receipts (both sent and received), multiple sorting options, and simple two click reporting. Perhaps most importantly, the user’s files will never be retained by Transmit Vault and all transmitted data will be shredded electronically.
Transmit Vault was created for with top level security in mind with the knowledge that ease of use would eliminate user error. Bank level security is now availalbe to everyone
Offering data protection for files from medical records, to x-rays, to tax documents, to legal documents, the product is simple to use and the process is streamlined.
Security Data Breaches in the News
- Shore Resident Victim Of Wire Transfer Fraud | Jersey Shore Online 5/2/19
- Rush University Medical Center reveals data breach that may have compromised information of 45,000 patients | Healthcare Finance 4/4/19
- Phishing Hack Breaches PHI of 23,000 Colorado Patients for 3 Months | Bloom Blog 1/31/19
- Identity theft victims tell their stories | Dayton Daily News 1/16/19
- Indiana healthcare group hit by third-party data breach | The Daily Swig 1/11/19
- Social Security Numbers Compromised in NASA Data Breach | Bloom Blog 12/20/18
- Toms River identity theft victim: Bank of America held my $1,800 hostage | Bloom Blog 9/14/18
- Scammers are tricking people out of enormous payments as they’re about to close on a house | MSN 9/2/18
- We lost £120,000 in an email scam but the banks won’t help get it back | The Guardian 10/21/17
- Dentons Lawyer Wired $2.5 Million to Scam Bank Account in Elaborate Con | The American Lawyer 1/22/16
- Magnolia Health Victim of Spoofed Email Scam | HIPAA Journal 2/15/16